Business Development Manager
Rate Wise, one of Ireland’s leading revenue management solution companies, has a new and exciting career opportunity, based in Dublin, for a Business Development Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will play a vital role in the growth and development of our business. You will be responsible for attracting new clients, maintaining existing relationships, and implementing Rate Wise products and services on site to ensure a smooth and seamless on-boarding and training process. This is a varied role which captures all aspects of the business development cycle, responsibilities for this position will include;
- To identify potential clients and establish communication with decision makers in these businesses
- To follow up on sales leads, carry out demonstrations, issue proposals and follow up to secure new contracts in a timely and professional manner
- To assist with the implementation of Rate Wise software and services and to complete the on-boarding and training process ensuring a smooth handover to the relevant account manager
- To reach agreed sales targets
- 2-3 years Revenue Management experience
- Knowledge of Front Office PMS and Channel Management Systems
- Must be highly motivated and proactive negotiator with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills that will influence at all levels
- Proven track record of client relationship management
- A professional, pleasant, positive and ambitious disposition eager to achieve the best for everyone
- Flexible regarding
locationof work, hours of work and travel
- Must be a car owner with a full clean drivers licence
This is a
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Heather Wiktorski in confidence.